At Chevron Automotive you get more than just a car mechanic
Our resident auto electrician, Julian and his business Mobile Auto Electrics, is a sub-contractor who shares our workshop.
An auto electrician is trained specially to work on the often-complex electrical components of a vehicle. A car mechanic on the other hand, deals primarily with the mechanical side of the car, meaning engines, hydraulics, and systems such as suspension, steering, and braking.
Because cars have both mechanical and electrical repairs, we offer both services, each one performed by a specialist in the trade. That means whatever type of repair is needed, we have the right tools, equipment, and know how, right here at our Gold Coast workshop.
Our auto electrician can perform all general electrical repairs on all makes and model vehicles, caravans, and motorhomes.
Some of the main auto electrician services we offer include:
- Diagnosing and repairing fuel systems such as electronic pumps
- Diagnose and replace faulty alternators, starter motors, and batteries
- Test and repair faults with EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) and ignition systems
- Diagnose problems with ABS and airbag systems
- Fix problems with electric windows, sunroofs, and convertible canopies
- Set up new and used 4WD vehicles with electric brakes and dual battery systems
- Repairs on trailers and caravans
We’re a one stop workshop for mechanical and auto electric repairs
Get All Mechanical Repairs and auto electric repairs done in one convenient location in Labrador at the northern end of the Gold Coast.
Although our onsite auto electrician operates as his own separate business, he has been working from our workshop since 2004.